Finding the right place to live is important especially if this is the first time students have lived away from home. Student accommodation is available near the Medical School Campus.
- Students will be sharing their accommodation (three persons).
- Three bedrooms, one with en suite bathroom and two with additional external bathrooms.
- Shared living room, kitchen, utilities room, TV and balcony.
- Communal outside swimming pool.
- Planned gym and social space.
- Local small supermarkets and other amenities.
- 11 minute drive away from the Medical School.
- 400 metres from the seafront.
- There is an excellent public transport service in Gozo. The School also provides a subsidised bus service between the student accommodation and the teaching facilities. Further details and confirmation of the costs will be confirmed during induction.
- Students will need to pay for any campus commutes.
- The address of the student accommodation is the Hillock Residences, Triq il-Qolla, Marsalforn, Gozo.
- Students pay €423.00 inclusive of VAT, per month, per bedroom (assuming 3 students are staying in the apartment) over a 9 month period (9th September 2017 - 24th June 2018). The total cost over the 9 months is €3,805.00 inclusive of VAT.
- Deposit of €390.00 at time of booking the student accommodation.
- 1st payment of €1,245.00 at time of booking the student accommodation.
- 2nd payment of €1,270.00 on 15th December 2017.
- 3rd payment of €1,290.00 on 15th March 2018.
- Payment covers residency between 9th September 2017 and 24th June 2018. Residency outside of these dates may be possible at an added cost per night.
Please note that the accommodation available to the students may differ slightly in terms of the layout – the photos on the website are example apartments within the same facility.